November 2022 Tips - Informant Reports
The “Confidential Informant” (CI Mgmt.) module allows users to create informant records for existing people found in the RMS. As part of this module, users can record registrations, current charges, case involvement and view statistical reports.
1. There are two reports located under the Reports drop-down list on the main CI Management window: Incident Report and Total Payments Report.
2. To activate the Incident Report, you must be in the “Case Involvement” tab. Highlight the case number (A), and then click the “Incident Report” button from the Reports drop-down list (B).
3. The Incident Report will show details, individual payment information, and notes about the case selected.
4. The Total Payments Report is active from any tab inside the CI Management module. To run the Total Payments Report, select “Total Payments Report” from the Reports drop-down list on the main CI Management window.
5. The Total Payments Report shows the total payments made to a confidential informant. The report is broken down by case number and payments within the cases.
Users can obtain Online Manual credentials by calling our help desk at 1-800-243-6540 Ext:1