July 2020 Tips - Grouping by a column in Call Log
There is a multitude of ways to search for information inside of the Call Log application. One of the quickest and simplest ways is to group by a column.
Grouping by a Column in Call Log
1. Open the Call Log module, from the main RMS toolbar.
2. With records displaying on the Call Log grid, select a column header (A) and drag it into the darker gray bar above (B).
3. The Call Log grid will display results grouped by the selected column.
4. To drill-down into a grouping, select the "+" sign next to each listing to expand the details.
5. To group by multiple columns, drag any subsequent columns into the grouping area.
To remove a grouping, drag the header out of the dark gray bar back into the Call Log grid. Closing and reopening the Call Log module will revert all groupings to the standard Call Log grid view.
For more information on the Call Log Module or other Modules in the In-Synch Systems Software, please visit https://www.in-synchrms.com/help.
Your agency's logon credentials for the Online Manual site can be obtained by calling our help desk at 1-800-243-6540 Ext:1