May 2021 Tips - Archive Management
As part of managing the Admin Review lifecycle, periodically, an agency should archive cases. By default, archived cases are not immediately viewable through the Admin Review module. Users will access archived cases through the built-in Archive Management feature.
1. To open Archive Management, select the “Archive Management” option from the Tools drop-down list.
2. There are two ways to search for an archived case; Date Range or Case Number.
2a. Select the Date Range radio button (A), enter the date range (B), and then select the “Find” button ( C ) to search by a date range.
2b. To search by case number, select the Case Number radio button (A), enter the case number (B), and then select the “Find” button (C).
3. From the search results list, you can preview the case report, view a list of crimes, open the case in Case Builder, or assign the case back to active status.
4. To make the archived case active, highlight case (A), then select the “Assign” button (B).
5. There are four choices for assigning the case status; Approved, Final Review, Completed, or Assign Follow-up. Select the desired status (A), then select the “Save” button (B). The case will then be sent back to active status and found under the corresponding tab in the main Admin Review window.
Users can obtain Online Manual credentials by calling our help desk at 1-800-243-6540 Ext:1