June 2021 Tips - Personnel Equipment
The In-Synch Personnel Management is used to track information about the employees of an agency. One function is the ability to track the equipment issued to an employee.
1. With the Personnel Management open and an officer selected, click on the Equipment tab.
2. Click the 'Add' button to create a new Equipment record.
3. Choose the Equipment Type from the drop-down list.
Note: Don't see the equipment type you need? Administrators can edit the Equipment Type picklist.
4. Enter the Equipment details.
5. Save the details by confirming them in the Equipment tab (A) or saving the Personnel record (B).
6. Equipment is displayed in a grid at the bottom of the Equipment Tab.
For more information on the Personnel Module or other Modules in the In-Synch Systems Software, please visit https://www.in-synchrms.com/help.
Users can obtain Online Manual credentials by calling our help desk at 1-800-243-6540 Ext:1