February 2022 Tips - Creating Confidential Informants
Creating Confidential Informants
The CI Management Module is used to create and manage confidential informants. Once created, these Informants can be listed as contacts in calls and cases while only displaying their Informant number in the reports.
1. To add a new confidential informant, select the “CI Management” button from the main RMS toolbar.
2. On the Informant Management window, select the “Add” button.
3. Enter part of the person’s last name, first name, or both (A), then select the “Search” button (B) to see if the person exists in your database.
4. Select the “Choose” button once the desired person record has been found (or created).
5. A sequential informant number will automatically generate, starting with “1001.” Users can use the automatically generated number or change it to match an existing informant number format.
Users can obtain Online Manual credentials by calling our help desk at 1-800-243-6540 Ext:1