December 2020 Tips - Grouping by a column in Admin Review
Grouping by a Column in Admin Review
Grouping by column headers is a useful way to sort and filter data in the individual tabs of Admin Review. Groups can occur on singular or multiple header levels.
1. Open the Admin Review module from the main RMS toolbar.
2. Select a tab (Life cycle status) to view that information (A). Other options include Searching by Arrest Number (B) or Finding by Case Number (C) to locate the desired tab.
3. With records displaying on the Admin Review grid, select a column header (A) and drag it into the darker gray bar above (B).
4. The Admin Review grid will display results grouped by the selected column.
5. To drill-down into a grouping, select the "+" sign next to each listing to expand the details.
6. To group by multiple columns, drag any subsequent column(s) into the grouping area.
Groupings are set per tab and will remain active until the Admin Review module is closed or the group is manually removed. To remove a grouping, drag the header out of the dark gray bar back into the Admin Review grid. Closing and reopening the Admin Review module will also revert to the standard Admin Review grid view.
For more information on the Admin Review Module or other Modules in the In-Synch Systems Software, please visit https://www.in-synchrms.com/help.
Your agency's logon credentials for the Online Manual site can be obtained by calling our help desk at 1-800-243-6540 Ext:1