August 2021 Tips - Personnel Notations
The In-Synch Personnel Management module includes the ability to track various notations related to an employee. While these notations could be positive or negative, the best practice is only to enter information suitable for other agency personnel to see.
1. With Personnel Management open and a personnel record highlighted, select the Notations tab.
2. Select the 'Add' button to create a new Notation record.
3. Choose the Notation Type from the drop-down list.
Note: Don't see the notation type you need? Administrators can edit the Notation Type picklist.
4. Enter the Notation details.
5. Save the details by confirming them in the Notation tab or by saving the Personnel record.
6. Notations are displayed in a grid at the bottom of the Notation Tab.
For more information on the Personnel Module or other Modules in the In-Synch Systems Software, please visit https://www.in-synchrms.com/help.
Users can obtain Online Manual credentials by calling our help desk at 1-800-243-6540 Ext:1