April 2021 Tips - Call Log Grid Report
The Call Log Grid Report
The In-Synch Call Log has one of the most robust search functions in the entire RMS suite. Pair it with the Call Log Grid Report, and you have a way to create unique reports for your agency's needs.
1. With the Call Log module open, select the Advanced Search option.
2. Select your Attribute(s) (A) and enter your search criteria (B). (For this example, we will be looking up a specific call type between two dates.) The bottom (Summary) section of the Selection Criteria Window (C) displays all search criteria for the query. Select the "OK" button to proceed with the advanced search (D).
3. Once search results are displayed, users can change the order of the columns, sort the columns, or group columns, by dragging and dropping the column headers.
4. To print this custom report, go to Reports, and select 'Call Log Grid Report.'
5. The "Print" button (A) is available from the Print Preview window. Users can use the "X" in the upper right-hand corner (B) to exit back to the Call Log and re-organize the grid to create different reports.
Users can obtain Online Manual credentials by calling our help desk at 1-800-243-6540 Ext:1