A new feature added to the In-Synch RMS 4.8.2 build is the ability to set Officer Safety notifications on addresses. The ability to flag potential hazards at addresses can warn officers of dangers (or issues) they may face when they arrive.
Adding Officer Safety notifications to an Address
1. Search for an existing address (or create a new address) in the RMS, then select the 'Officer Safety' tab.
2. Select an Officer Safety notification from the drop-down list to add it to the address. (Repeat as needed.)
3. Select the "Save" button to save the Officer Safety record(s).
4. After adding an Officer Safety notification, the Officer Safety tab will show a red arrow (A), and a warning will flash in the lower right corner (B).
Removing Officer Safety notifications from an Address
1. To remove an Officer Safety notification, highlight the record in the existing list (A), and select the red "X" (B).
2. Select the "Yes" button on the Confirmation window.
3. Save any changes.
For more information on the Address Module or other Modules in the In-Synch Systems Software please visit: https://www.in-synchrms.com/help
Your agency's logon credentials for the Online Manual site can be obtained by calling our help desk at 1-800-243-6540 Ext:1