Pennsylvania State Reporting Transition
Time & Location
About the Event
The Pennsylvania Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) is changing on February 4, 2020, including updates to the Summary Reporting System (SRS), as well as support for the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS).
Is your RMS vendor able to support this transition? If not, have you asked them what their plan and timeline are to support these changes?
Throughout the last twenty years, In-System Systems has responded to law enforcement agency needs. As a result, we implemented NIBRS reporting over ten years ago. Since then, In-Synch RMS has consistently provided both methods of UCR compliant state and federal reporting for law enforcement agencies throughout the United States.
We're hosting a FREE webinar, and we want you to be a part of it. We'll be discussing the Pennsylvania UCR transition where you'll learn about upcoming changes and how NIBRS and SRS will affect your RMS.
Here are the takeaways:
- Learn about changes to your SRS reporting
- Understand the new Pennsylvania UCR repository
- Learn how NIBRS effects your RMS
- Learn how tracking this information in In-Synch RMS can help you solve crimes
- Get your NIBRS and SRS questions answered